- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 7: Installing Plumbing Fixtures
Kohler Shower Installation
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 7, Part 2
Bob and plumber Elie Ghazali install some cutting-edge Kohler plumbing fixtures in the bathroom: an electrically powered full-body shower tower and a dual-speed pressurized toilet. The rest of the loft is getting a beautiful, easy-care engineered Pergo wood laminate floor in both beech and cherry finishes.
- Part 1: Pergo Floor Installation
- Part 2: Kohler Shower Installation
- Bob meets Eli and Greg, who are installing the finish kit of the Kohler shower tower in the loft bathroom in downtown Boston. Greg explains the computer solid-state circuitry that controls the pump and motorized valves. The buttons on the front of the unit are pushed to activate a variety of body, hand and head sprays. One excellent feature of the unit is its ability to compensate for low water pressure. The pump will boost the pressure to the desired setting.
- Part 3: Marble Countertop Installation
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?