- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Master Bedroom > Episode 7: Adding Molding and Trim
Installing Baseboards and Window Casings
Project: Master Bedroom, Episode 7, Part 2
Bob and carpenter Bob Ryley demonstrate how to make the tricky cuts necessary for interior baseboard molding and window trim work. Plus, Bob visits the contractor's workshop to see how specialty molding is being milled to match what's in the rest of the house. Back at the site, builders are constructing the front porch and stairs.
- Part 1: Installing Baseboards and Making Moldings
- Part 2: Installing Baseboards and Window Casings
- Bob meets with carpenter Bob Ryley to install baseboard and window casings. Time-saving techniques are discussed, as are the tricky cuts one can make to ensure a tight fit. Ryley measures out a window and adds a new casing.
- Part 3: Building a Deck and Stairs
A master bedroom suite in a compact 1930s Colonial Revival home in suburban Newton, MA, gets a makeover. Bob Vila details the process of building the foundation, from forming and cement pouring to inspection and backfilling. Also, Bob sees how the interior baseboard molding and window trim is milled to match what exists in the rest of the home.
ALL EPISODES IN MASTER BEDROOM
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Tools & Workshop