- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Dream Garage and Boat Storage > Episode 13: Barn Tour
Tour of the Completed 'Boat Barn'
Project: Dream Garage and Boat Storage, Episode 13, Part 2
Bob takes an inside-and-out grand tour of the garage, reviewing some of the great features installed over thirteen weeks. Bob Ryley finishes up building the workbenches in the automotive shop, and, in the loft, an industrial metal shelving system is assembled. The barn is complete, decked out, and ready for years of heavy-duty work and storage.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Post-and-Beam Garage
- Part 2: Tour of the Completed 'Boat Barn'
- Bob takes a close look at the boat storage part of the building (the 'boat barn'), highlighting interior features like the lighting and mechanical systems. Contractor Bob Ryley has constructructed a workbench.
- Part 3: Heavy-Duty Metal Shelving and Preparing the Boat for Winter Storage
This innovative and functional post-and-beam barn structure is designed to provide space to store, and perform work on, boats and cars. Bob Vila takes us through the story,which centers around creating a state-of-the-art, ergonomically efficient, well-lit, and safe environment.
ALL EPISODES IN DREAM GARAGE AND BOAT STORAGE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Basement & Garage