- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Greenhouse > Episode 8: Greenhouse Tour
Tour of the Greenhouse With Martha Stewart
Project: Greenhouse, Episode 8, Part 3
Bob and contractor Bob Ryley tour the spectacular finished greenhouse addition. The homeowner gets some professional help shopping for plants at Haskell's Nursery from Martha Stewart, who transforms the greenhouse into an elegant setting for "tea for three". Then Bob delivers a big surprise by revealing the true identity of the homeowner!
- Part 1: Tour of the Completed Greenhouse
- Part 2: Plant Shopping With Martha Stewart
- Part 3: Tour of the Greenhouse With Martha Stewart
- Bob, Martha, and the homeowner look at the plants in the new greenhouse. Martha explains why she selected certain plants and put thought into their placement.
- Part 4: Discussing the Greenhouse
Bob Vila heads to Cape Cod in the dead of winter to watch over the construction of a custom, high-tech greenhouse. The design and construction of a new addition to the front of an existing house afforded the creation of this conservatory and of a new front entry pavilion that features a mahogany pergola supported by limestone columns.
ALL EPISODES IN GREENHOUSE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?