- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 1: Selecting the Site
Touring Homes on Martha's Vineyard
Project: Victorian, Episode 1, Part 2
Bob takes the ferry to the island of Martha's Vineyard, MA and tours Oak Bluffs in order soak in the town's Victorian history. An island realtor shows Bob potential sites for his nextd remodeling project. They wind up at a tiny summer cottage in picturesque East Chop.
- Part 1: Bob Visits Oak Bluffs in Martha's Vineyard
- Part 2: Touring Homes on Martha's Vineyard
- Bob and realtor Alan Schwikert visit a 1930s Shingle-style home just outside of Vineyard Haven and then a smaller 'in-town' Victorian. Neither project fits Bob's criteria for the project. He intends to remodel a modest home on the island.
- Part 3: The Search Ends for a Home on Martha's Vineyard
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Historic Homes & More