- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 11: Courtyard Pavers and Master Bath
Progress Update and Pedestal Sink Installation
After discussing the layout of the formal courtyard and setting down bluestone pavers, Bob travels to New York's Hudson River Valley to tour Olana, a Victorian artist's mansion designed to look like an Arabian treasure house. Back on Martha's Vineyard, Bob demonstrates how to give the master bath a Victorian flair with marble, tile, and a pedestal sink.
- Part 1: Victorian House Landscaping
- Part 2: Tour of Olana
- Part 3: Progress Update and Pedestal Sink Installation
- Bob reviews progress in the kitchen, where pantry space and a tin ceiling have been installed, and where contractor Bob Ryley continues working on the staircase. In the master bath, the plumber demonstrates how to install a pedestal sink.
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
Also from Victorian
The crew on Martha's Vineyard begins to lay a cinder block foundation with a crawl space for storage, while Bob explains how to connect the old construction to the new. Plus, Bob travels to historic Cape May, NJ to tour Victorian homes in one of America's oldest beach resort towns. Back at the site, the carpenters start framing the new turret roof on the old cottage.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight