- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 12: Plate Rail and Stenciling
Wall Stenciling and Decorative Striping
Project: Victorian, Episode 12, Part 2
Bob and contractor Bob Ryley install a plate rail in the kitchen of the Martha's Vineyard project house. Plus, a paint expert gives some hints on hand-stenciling a Victorian design in the master bedroom. Outside, a professional landscape designer explains the plantings in the completed formal courtyard.
- Part 1: Finishing Touches in the Kitchen
- Part 2: Wall Stenciling and Decorative Striping
- Bob confers with artist Margo Datz about decorative striping and stenciling in the master bedroom. She demonstrates for Bob how to add a stencil pattern to painted wall trim.
- Part 3: Costs for Building the Victorian
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?