- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Ranch Expansion > Episode 20: Pouring Cement and Installing Crown Molding
Custom Crown Molding
Project: Ranch Expansion, Episode 20, Part 2
Bob learns how to pour a cement walk, which looks as if it's composed of granite slabs. While contractor Bob Ryley is installing crown molding in the den, Bob visits Anderson McQuaid Hardwoods to see where the molding was milled. Plus, Bob returns to Columbus, OH, where the playground project is well underway.
- Part 1: Constructing the Concrete Walkway
- Part 2: Custom Crown Molding
- Bob tours the factory where the project house's custom crown molding is cut to custom specifications, while, back at the site, carpenter Bob Ryley struggles to install the molding on uneven walls.
- Part 3: Playground Construction, Part 2
Bob takes on the expansion of a 35 year-old ranch house in Wayland, MA. With an eye on the budget, projects include European kitchen cabinets, a state-of-the-art closet system for the master bedroom, custom built-in bookshelves, an eye-catching fan detail on the front façade, and a private deck off the master bedroom.
ALL EPISODES IN RANCH EXPANSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Tools & Workshop