- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 13: House Tour
Touring the Interior
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 13, Part 2
The house is finally finished, and Bob takes the grand tour. First, he tours the exterior, taking in the finished landscape, exterior paint job, gutter installation, and trellis. Then Bob reviews the basement-- the new carpeting and paneled rec room. Finally, Bob zeroes in on the decor, discussing it with the interior designer.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Home Exterior
- Part 2: Touring the Interior
- Bob tours the newly furnished and appointed Plymouth project house with the interior designer. Throughout, there is a mix of formal and informal pieces, which all correspond to the look and feel of the new entry addition, a space with exposed timber.
- Part 3: Reviewing the Interior Design
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?