- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 13: House Tour
Decorating the Cottage Interior
Bob tours the finished cracker cottage, starting with the lawn and garden. Next, he moves onto the interior design and spends time shopping for vintage furniture to achieve a comfortable 1940s look. Finally, Bob takes a look at the finished porch and pool, and reviews the beautiful finished project with the architect.
- Part 1: Landscape Tour of the Cracker Cottage
- Part 2: Decorating the Cottage Interior
- Bob joins the interior designer for a shopping trip. The designer aims to achieve a comfortable 1940s vintage look. Bob and the designer also visit an upholstery shop where they get hold of two special chairs for the cottage.
- Part 3: Final Tour of the Porch, Swimming Pool, and Interior
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.