- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 1: Starting the Project
Touring the Home Interior
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 1, Part 2
Bob gets started on the Cambridge project with architect Greg Rochlin and carpenter Bob Ryley and explores Harvard Square with architectural historian Brian Pfeiffer.
- Part 1: Touring the Home Exterior
- Part 2: Touring the Home Interior
- Bob and architect Gregory Rochlin tour the interior of the Shingle Style home. Bob notes the surprising choices made in prior remodels that are not appropriate for an 1890s house. Bob's remodeling will involve taking advantage of the house's great scale and space and restoring original elements. He meets up with carpenter Bob Ryley, who is checking the structural parts of the house. The attic looks sound, and it should be easy to take down most of the ceilings.
- Part 3: Taking an Architectural Tour of Harvard Square
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME