- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 2: Demolition Begins
Second-Floor Plans, Door Demolition, and Staircase Disassembly
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 2, Part 3
Work gets started as Greg Rochlin presents architectural plans and demolition begins, revealing an old pocket door. Bob and Ryley take apart the staircase banister. Bob joins Brian Pfeiffer to tour the neighborhood and check out other historical homes.
- Part 1: Architectural Plans, Demolition, and Door Discovery
- Part 2: Touring Historic Homes in Cambridge, MA
- Part 3: Second-Floor Plans, Door Demolition, and Staircase Disassembly
- Bob goes over plans for the second floor with architect Gregory Rochlin and then joins carpenter Bob Ryley as he takes apart a 19th-century door casing and disassembles the stairway banister and balusters for refinishing.
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME