- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 4: Working on the Roof
Touring the Waldun Forest Products Shingle Factory
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 4, Part 2
Shingle contractor Chris Clark shows how to assess shingle condition, remove damaged shingles and apply new ones. Bob visits Vancouver, British Columbia, to see how high quality red cedar shingles are made. Greg Rochlin points out needed structural changes to the roof to accommodate the new cathedral ceiling in the third floor family room.
- Part 1: Installing Wood Shingle Siding
- Part 2: Touring the Waldun Forest Products Shingle Factory
- Bob travels to British Columbia and tours the Waldun Forest Products Company shingle manufacturing plant with Jack Davidson, manager of the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau.
- Part 3: Redesigning the Third Floor
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?