- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 16: Installing a Hardwood Floor
Reviewing the Layout of Bob’s Walk-in Closet
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 16, Part 3
A herringbone hardwood floor gets installed in the library, and the California Closet people explain how the dressing rooms are coming together in the master suite. A water purification system gets installed in the basement, and we take a tour of the Kinetico factory outside Cleveland, Ohio, and get a quick primer on water treatment issues.
- Part 1: Installing a Herringbone-Patterned Floor
- Part 2: Discussing Water Purification and Touring the Kinetico Plant near Cleveland, OH
- Part 3: Reviewing the Layout of Bob’s Walk-in Closet
- After quickly reviewing the second-floor layout and his-and-her areas, Bob meets with Bob and Sheila Smaltz from California Closets to go over plans for Bob's walk-in closet. Bob wraps up with a review of the careful herringbone floor installation in the library that leads right up to the frames around the retrofitted metal grills and century-old hearth, looking almost as good as it did 100 years ago.
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?