- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 19: Discussing Landscaping Plans, Touring a Tile Showroom, and Installing Tile in the Bathroom
Reviewing the Landscaping Plans
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 19, Part 1
The landscape architects are on site to present their plans for the yard, and we take a look at what’s been done to prepare for the work. Bob takes us to the Manhattan showroom where he picked out the tile for the house, then back on site we see the correct way to install it in tricky places like the shower.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Landscaping Plans
- Landscaping architects Rick and Nancy Lamb present their ideas to Bob for converting the landscape and creating urban spaces. They have chosen plant materials seen elsewhere on the street and have taken into account Bob's request for a lawn he doesn't have to mow. The Lambs suggest moving the parking area so it is more accessible from the kitchen and family space. They are using the front yard as the staging area for all of the construction materials, including the blue stone for the backyard terrace.
- Part 2: Touring the Country Floors Ceramic Tile Showroom
- Part 3: Installing Tumbled Marble Tile in the Shower
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME