- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 20: Landscaping is Underway and Touring Frederick Law Olmsted's Home
Installing Bluestone Pavers on the Terrace
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 20, Part 3
The landscape hardscape is underway: a special retaining wall product provides an elevated terrace, and the lower back yard terrace gets paved with bluestone. We visit the home of Frederick Law Olmsted, the landscape architect responsible for most of this country's great public parks.
- Part 1: Installing a Retaining Wall
- Part 2: Touring Fairsted, Frederick Law Olmsted's Home
- Part 3: Installing Bluestone Pavers on the Terrace
- Bob meets with Mark Marini of Schumacher Landscaping to discuss the installation of the bluestone pavers on the lower terrace. Bob helps lay several of the pavers and watches as a stone corner is cut to fit around a planter box.
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?