- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 21: Kitchen Installations, Planting, and Burpee Garden Tour
Touring the Burpee Trial Gardens
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 21, Part 2
In the kitchen, soapstone countertops, the kitchen sink, and a new Moen faucet get installed. Outside, planting is underway, as the landscapers plant a tree in the bluestone terrace. Bob takes us on a trip to the Burpee Seeds trial gardens in Pennsylvania.
- Part 1: Installing a Soapstone Kitchen Counter
- Part 2: Touring the Burpee Trial Gardens
- Bob visits the Burpee trial gardens in Ambler, PA, with George Ball, Burpee president and CEO. George explains the objectives of a trial garden and shows off new plants and flowers.
- Part 3: Planting a Tree in the Patio
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME