- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 23: Installing Windows and Finishing Planting and Faux Painted Walls
Revising the Landscaping Plan
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 23, Part 1
New storm windows are being installed on the outside of the house, and planting is finishing up in the newly designed front yard. The landscape architects are on site to explain the changes that were required by the city. Inside, a special faux paint finish is being applied in the master bedroom, and we take a peek at how those fabulous tiles have come together in the master bath.
- Part 1: Revising the Landscaping Plan
- Bob talks with Rick Lamb, landscape architect, about revisions to the landscape plan, necessary due to the denial of a zoning variance. Rick discusses the trees and the importance of choosing plants for all seasons. Bob points out the rigid insulation in the redesigned parking area as well as the tubing for hot water that will magically melt the snow.
- Part 2: Applying Decorative Painting Techniques
- Part 3: Installing Paneling in the Master Bedroom Closet
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?