- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 24: Discussing Interior Decorating Plans and Peeking at Bob's New Workshop
Installing a Decorative Inlaid Vinyl Floor and Reviewing the Workshop Layout
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 24, Part 2
Bob meets with the interior designers for a look at their color and fabric schemes as they’re starting to come together. We get a peek at Bob’s new basement workshop, complete with bright new flooring products like Pergo and Amtico. Outside, Ryley’s putting together the new front steps.
- Part 1: Discussing the Interior Design Plans
- Part 2: Installing a Decorative Inlaid Vinyl Floor and Reviewing the Workshop Layout
- After talking briefly about how the basement has been redone for living space, such as the addition of an exercise room, Bob turns to the home workshop. He and architect Gregory Rochlin discuss the new workshop layout and show off a custom circular saw-blade floor from Amtico. A flashback shows the DIY nature of laying down the Pergo flooring in the exercise room, and then Bob looks at the dry run of a different kind of flooring—the 100% vinyl floor from Amtico—being used for his workshop.
- Part 3: Building the Front Steps
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?