- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 25: Touring the Completed House
Building a Privacy Fence and Touring the Completed Kitchen
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 25, Part 1
Good fences make good neighbors, and we’ll see what to do when there’s a tree in the way. Bob tours the finished state-of-the-art kitchen, complete with appliances from 5-Star, Sub-Zero, Jenn-Air and others, then joins Ryley and Greg in the workshop to convert an armoire into an entertainment center. The third floor family room is complete, with a knockout surround sound system from Bose, a 52-inch Phillips TV, and a Marvel mini-fridge.
- Part 1: Building a Privacy Fence and Touring the Completed Kitchen
- Bob reviews the progress of the western red cedar custom fence, designed to provide privacy and block the carport from the neighbors’ view. Jay Triandafilou has scribed the fence around existing hemlock trees on the property line, creating a straight fence without damaging any trees. The fence’s gate mirrors the architectural design of the home.
- Part 2: Making an Armoire into an Entertainment Center
- Part 3: Touring the Completed Third-Floor Family Room
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?