- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 25: Touring the Completed House
Touring the Completed Third-Floor Family Room
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 25, Part 3
Good fences make good neighbors, and we’ll see what to do when there’s a tree in the way. Bob tours the finished state-of-the-art kitchen, complete with appliances from 5-Star, Sub-Zero, Jenn-Air and others, then joins Ryley and Greg in the workshop to convert an armoire into an entertainment center. The third floor family room is complete, with a knockout surround sound system from Bose, a 52-inch Phillips TV, and a Marvel mini-fridge.
- Part 1: Building a Privacy Fence and Touring the Completed Kitchen
- Part 2: Making an Armoire into an Entertainment Center
- Part 3: Touring the Completed Third-Floor Family Room
- Bob reviews the living room furniture in the third-floor family room as well as the large TV screen. Thanks to the new dormers, the attic has lots of light. The focal point is the Palladian window. And, since teenagers will primarily be using the space, there's even a microwave and fridge for easy access.
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME