- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 11: Working on the Kitchen
Discussing Painting Techniques
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 11, Part 2
Bob looks on while contractors install the kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, and wine cooler. Upstairs, professional painters are at work, using special colors that allude to historic Charleston. In the family room, carpenter Bob Ryley and general contractor Kevin Kalman construct a brand-new entertainment center with pre-manufactured Decora cabinets.
- Part 1: Cherry Kitchen Cabinet Installation
- Part 2: Discussing Painting Techniques
- Bob talks with painting contractor Matt Green, who advises on painting shortcuts as he coats the window trim.
- Part 3: Installing the Entertainment Center Cabinets
Bob Vila heads to the Low Country: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Steeped in tradition, this historic suburb of Charleston is the scene, not only of a remarkable new home, but of a remarkable transformation in suburban living at the developing community of I'On.
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN