- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 9: Drywall and Plastering Tips
Hanging Blueboard and Installing Corner Beads
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 9, Part 2
Carpenter Bob Ryley is on-site to help David Ives put together a bookshelf nook, and Brian Dauphinee gives Bob some pointers on installing precision drywall and plastering in tricky places. Also, plumber Elie Ghazali begins installing the stainless steel dishwasher and range in the restaurant-style kitchen.
- Part 1: Building and Installing Cabinets
- Part 2: Hanging Blueboard and Installing Corner Beads
- Bob interviews Brian Dauphinee, who's hanging blue board, installing corner bead, and applying the scratch coat of plaster in the loft conversion unit in the Leather District of Boston.
- Part 3: Kitchen Plumbing Installed
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Tools & Workshop