- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 12: Kitchen Work and Shutters
Covering Doors with Plastic Laminate
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 12, Part 1
The finishing touches are added to the loft conversion project's restaurant-style kitchen, and Bob looks into how the graduated paint finish on the curved wall was applied. Carpentry continues also, with plantation shutters being installed to separate the bedroom and living areas.
- Part 1: Covering Doors with Plastic Laminate
- Bob meets with architect Greg Rochlin to review the techniques used for covering a series of doors with plastic laminate.
- Part 2: Reviewing the Lighting Plan
- Part 3: Installing a Stacked Energy-Efficient Washer-Dryer
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Doors & Windows