- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Malibu Beach House > Episode 9: Tile Roof and Stucco
Exterior Stucco Finish
Project: Malibu Beach House, Episode 9, Part 3
The California-Spanish beach house gets an authentic barrel tile roof, and Bob takes a trip to the factory in Mexico where the clay tiles are manufactured. Comedian Tim Allen gets some Bob's expert assistance in pouring a new garage floor. And back at the Malibu site, exterior stucco application is complete.
- Part 1: Clay Tile Roof Installation and Factory Tour
- Part 2: Installing the Barrel Tile Roof
- Part 3: Exterior Stucco Finish
- Contractors explain their methodology as they apply stucco finish to the Malibu beach house in a multiple-step process.
Bob Vila transforms a California beach house on stilts into an elegant Spanish-style villa, worthy of its glamorous location—Malibu. Projects include an elegant winding staircase, a state-of-the-art sprinkler system, environmentally friendly blown-in cellulose insulation, and seismic code compliance.
ALL EPISODES IN MALIBU BEACH HOUSE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?