- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cabin in the Woods > Episode 7: Interior Finishes
Installing Pine and Pergo Laminate Flooring
Bob reviews progress on the cabin, paying special attention to the new shingles. Inside, heart pine and Pergo laminate flooring is being installed. And Bob travels to New York for a tour of the ARCH House at Rensselaer Polytechnical Institute to learn more about the latest technological advances in the building industry.
- Part 1: Exterior Shingles and Brick Walkway
- Part 2: Do-It-Yourself Modular Home Construction System
- Part 3: Installing Pine and Pergo Laminate Flooring
- Contractor Bob Ryley installs tongue-and-groove yellow pine flooring, as Gary D'Lessio (from Pergo) installs high-pressure laminate flooring.
Bob Vila explores the concept of sustainable design by putting resource management theories into practice for everyday living. Projects include a pre-cast foundation system, earth-friendly septic system, energy-efficient appliances, and more.
Also from Cabin in the Woods
Bob begins this project in a woodsy setting, and, alongside contractor Bob Ryley, discusses plans for the tiny, romantic weekend getaway cottage to be built on the site. The crew gets started right away with the new pre-cast foundation system from Superior Walls of America. The latest in streamlined septic system is installed the same day, and the crew gets started framing the first floor deck.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING