- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 1: Selecting the Site
The Search Ends for a Home on Martha's Vineyard
Project: Victorian, Episode 1, Part 3
Bob takes the ferry to the island of Martha's Vineyard, MA and tours Oak Bluffs in order soak in the town's Victorian history. An island realtor shows Bob potential sites for his nextd remodeling project. They wind up at a tiny summer cottage in picturesque East Chop.
- Part 1: Bob Visits Oak Bluffs in Martha's Vineyard
- Part 2: Touring Homes on Martha's Vineyard
- Part 3: The Search Ends for a Home on Martha's Vineyard
- The search for Bob's next project house ends, when he finds a small 19th-century home on a large plot of land in East Chop, a laid-back, picturesque part of the island.
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Buying & Selling Homes