- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 6: Verge Board and Plumbing
Installing PVC Pipe
Project: Victorian, Episode 6, Part 3
Bob meets with a Victorian-style designer to search Martha's Vineyard for design elements he can use on the exterior of the project house in East Chop. Next, Bob takes a trip to the Jersey shore to see a fantastic Victorian "folly": Lucy the Elephant. Back at the site, Bob and contractor Bob Ryley cut a decorative verge board in the workshop and install it on one gable end. The plumber demonstrates how to expertly handle PVC.
- Part 1: Victorian Architectural Style
- Part 2: Reviewing the Frame and Attaching the Verge Board
- Part 3: Installing PVC Pipe
- Bob checks in with plumbing contractor Jim Timino, who is running PVC pipe for the rough plumbing. Along the way, Jim demonstrates how to properly cement, or glue, PVC fittings and pipe.
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?