- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 8: Insulation and Wiring
Insulating the Victorian
Project: Victorian, Episode 8, Part 3
Bob looks over the installation of both blown-in and high-density insulation at the Martha's Vineyard project house. The electrician explains some basic wiring, the septic system is installed, and the porch railing is put in.
- Part 1: Wiring the Victorian Home
- Part 2: Creating the Porch Railings and Balusters
- Part 3: Insulating the Victorian
- Bob and the insulation contractor review how different types of insulation are used in different applications. Blown-in insulation is put into the existing house, rigid board into the turret, and high-density fiberglass into the cathedral ceiling.
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN