- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 13: House Tour
Reviewing the Home Exterior
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 13, Part 1
The house is finally finished, and Bob takes the grand tour. First, he tours the exterior, taking in the finished landscape, exterior paint job, gutter installation, and trellis. Then Bob reviews the basement-- the new carpeting and paneled rec room. Finally, Bob zeroes in on the decor, discussing it with the interior designer.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Home Exterior
- Bob and carpenter-contractor Bob Ryley review the exterior of the home, pointing out the new trellis and the new entryway. Next, they move inside to have a look at the new family room and its adjoining bathroom.
- Part 2: Touring the Interior
- Part 3: Reviewing the Interior Design
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Historic Homes & More