- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Two-Family Greystone > Episode 12: Flooring and Stairs
Congoleum Factory Tour
Project: Two-Family Greystone, Episode 12, Part 2
Bob tours Congoleum's plant in Marcus Hook, PA with Jim Kogut. Back in the project house kitchen, installer Ed Janecek demonstrates how to add a creative touch to a vinyl floor by cutting in contrasting squares. General contractor Ron Gan constructs an unusual "sail-wire" stair railing.
- Part 1: A Sail-Wire Stair Rail and Rag-Painting the Basement
- Part 2: Congoleum Factory Tour
- Bob tours the Congoleum plant in Marcus Hook, PA with Jim Kogut.
- Part 3: Adding a Creative Touch to Vinyl Flooring
Bob Vila tracks the progress of a two-family greystone in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood that is undergoing renovation. The project documents a low-budget upgrade of the building's two apartments and concludes with a decorator's tour showcasing the eye-catching results.
ALL EPISODES IN TWO-FAMILY GREYSTONE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Historic Homes & More