- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 2: Demolition Begins
Architectural Plans, Demolition, and Door Discovery
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 2, Part 1
Work gets started as Greg Rochlin presents architectural plans and demolition begins, revealing an old pocket door. Bob and Ryley take apart the staircase banister. Bob joins Brian Pfeiffer to tour the neighborhood and check out other historical homes.
- Part 1: Architectural Plans, Demolition, and Door Discovery
- Work gets started as Gregory Rochlin presents color-coded architectural plans for the first floor, detailing what will be demolished, what's existing, and what new construction will be undertaken. Demolition begins, and an old pocket door is revealed.
- Part 2: Touring Historic Homes in Cambridge, MA
- Part 3: Second-Floor Plans, Door Demolition, and Staircase Disassembly
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?