- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 6: Framing and Additions
Installing Stud Lumber Partitioning for the Bathroom
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 6, Part 1
Interior framing and structural additions are well along, and Bob takes a look at the different uses of wooden and metal studs and how they’re constructed. Bob tours historic Longfellow House.
- Part 1: Installing Stud Lumber Partitioning for the Bathroom
- Bob reviews plans for the kitchen remodeling and visits the second floor, where one of the bedrooms has been removed to accommodate his and her bathrooms. He speaks with architect Gregory Rochlin about the project schedule and then helps set up partitioning for the bathroom, made with stud lumber versus metal.
- Part 2: Touring the Vassall-Craigie-Longfellow Historic House
- Part 3: Building a Metal Stud Wall in the Basement
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?