- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 10: Heating and Cooling Systems
Reviewing the Boiler Pipes and Bathroom In-Floor Radiant Heat
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 10, Part 2
An elaborate and highly efficient HVAC system is installed in the basement and Bob checks out his new system 2000 unit and air handler. Radiant heat is installed in the bathroom floor and the electrical inspector is on site to approve the work that’s been done so far.
- Part 1: Reviewing the High-Efficiency HVAC System
- Part 2: Reviewing the Boiler Pipes and Bathroom In-Floor Radiant Heat
- Bob and plumbing and heating contractor Frank Iadarola review the air handler that will take care of the first-floor rooms in both winter and summer. They then meet up with Peter Knight from Heatwave, who describes the radiant heat system that will be used for the bathroom floor.
- Part 3: Installing Electrical Wiring in an Old Home
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
BEST OF BOB VILA
WHOLE LOTTA RENOVATIN
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?