- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 17: Prepping to Paint the Exterior, Touring a Custom Cabinet Factory, Installing Kitchen Cabinets
Touring a Custom Cabinetry Factory and Reviewing Plans for the Kitchen
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 17, Part 2
With the decision made on what color to paint the house, bob takes a look at the prep involved on the exterior. Danny’s restoring some old windows using springloaded balances. We take a trip to New Holland, Pennsylvania, to the Heritage cabinet factory, then back at the site, Bob’s beautiful new cabinets are installed in the kitchen.
- Part 1: Pressure Washing the House, Prepping for Painting, and Beginning Kitchen Cabinet Installation
- Part 2: Touring a Custom Cabinetry Factory and Reviewing Plans for the Kitchen
- Bob is in Lancaster, PA, visiting the custom cabinetry factory that is making his kitchen cabinets. He sees how the cabinets are made, sanded, staged, and wrapped for delivery. Then he returns to his own kitchen, where the delivery arrives as promised, and reviews plans for his kitchen layout and workstations.
- Part 3: Restoring Old Double-Hung Windows using Spring-Loaded Balances
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?