- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 17: Prepping to Paint the Exterior, Touring a Custom Cabinet Factory, Installing Kitchen Cabinets
Pressure Washing the House, Prepping for Painting, and Beginning Kitchen Cabinet Installation
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 17, Part 1
With the decision made on what color to paint the house, bob takes a look at the prep involved on the exterior. Danny’s restoring some old windows using springloaded balances. We take a trip to New Holland, Pennsylvania, to the Heritage cabinet factory, then back at the site, Bob’s beautiful new cabinets are installed in the kitchen.
- Part 1: Pressure Washing the House, Prepping for Painting, and Beginning Kitchen Cabinet Installation
- Bob looks at a large exterior paint color sample on his home in Cambridge, MA, and watches the paint crew pressure wash the house. Bob describes the tools involved in prepping a surface for new paint. Then Bob visits the kitchen, where Todd Allen and Jim Shiels install the first of the Heritage cabinets, explaining how they deal with the idiosyncrasies of a 100-year-old house.
- Part 2: Touring a Custom Cabinetry Factory and Reviewing Plans for the Kitchen
- Part 3: Restoring Old Double-Hung Windows using Spring-Loaded Balances
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?