- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 19: Discussing Landscaping Plans, Touring a Tile Showroom, and Installing Tile in the Bathroom
Installing Tumbled Marble Tile in the Shower
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 19, Part 3
The landscape architects are on site to present their plans for the yard, and we take a look at what’s been done to prepare for the work. Bob takes us to the Manhattan showroom where he picked out the tile for the house, then back on site we see the correct way to install it in tricky places like the shower.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Landscaping Plans
- Part 2: Touring the Country Floors Ceramic Tile Showroom
- Part 3: Installing Tumbled Marble Tile in the Shower
- Bob visits with mason Ed Zywusko, who is undertaking a tricky tile installation designed by architect Gregory Rochlin for the master bathroom. Bob then joins plumbing contractor Frank Iadarola in a flashback to review the waterproofing work that was done to prevent any shower leaks.
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME