- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 23: Installing Windows and Finishing Planting and Faux Painted Walls
Applying Decorative Painting Techniques
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 23, Part 2
New storm windows are being installed on the outside of the house, and planting is finishing up in the newly designed front yard. The landscape architects are on site to explain the changes that were required by the city. Inside, a special faux paint finish is being applied in the master bedroom, and we take a peek at how those fabulous tiles have come together in the master bath.
- Part 1: Revising the Landscaping Plan
- Part 2: Applying Decorative Painting Techniques
- Bob meets with artist and faux-painting expert Kim Sweet, who is applying a gold parchment effect on the master bedroom walls. Kim shows her process for applying glazes at random for a natural effect. Bob tries his hand at applying some color.
- Part 3: Installing Paneling in the Master Bedroom Closet
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?