- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Craftsman Bungalow > Episode 7: Working on the Pool
Project Plans for the Porch and Pool Deck
Project: Craftsman Bungalow, Episode 7, Part 1
Progress continues on the outside of the house, as the pool crew installs green Indian slate tile on the surround and porch steps. Carpenter Cortney Lofton and crew are finishing up the pergola detail that will form the entry gate to the back yard, which is required by California building code for any home with a pool.
- Part 1: Project Plans for the Porch and Pool Deck
- Bob outlines the building plans for the new back porch and pool deck at the Studio City, CA project house.
- Part 2: Installing Indian Slate Tiles on Back Porch and Pool Deck
- Part 3: Building a Pergola and Gate
Bob Vila oversees the remodel of a Craftsman bungalow in Los Angeles, CA. It's a vintage kit house, purchased from a Sears & Roebuck catalog in 1923 and built in Hollywood. Working with contractors, Bob helps restore the home's thoughtful details while adding improvements fit for the owners' modern lifestyle.
ALL EPISODES IN CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN