- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 13: House Tour
Landscape Tour of the Cracker Cottage
Bob tours the finished cracker cottage, starting with the lawn and garden. Next, he moves onto the interior design and spends time shopping for vintage furniture to achieve a comfortable 1940s look. Finally, Bob takes a look at the finished porch and pool, and reviews the beautiful finished project with the architect.
- Part 1: Landscape Tour of the Cracker Cottage
- Remodeling of the cracker cottage is complete. Bob tours the home, starting with the exterior and the landscape.
- Part 2: Decorating the Cottage Interior
- Part 3: Final Tour of the Porch, Swimming Pool, and Interior
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
Also from Cracker Cottage
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide