- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 4: Working on the Roof
Installing Wood Shingle Siding
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 4, Part 1
Shingle contractor Chris Clark shows how to assess shingle condition, remove damaged shingles and apply new ones. Bob visits Vancouver, British Columbia, to see how high quality red cedar shingles are made. Greg Rochlin points out needed structural changes to the roof to accommodate the new cathedral ceiling in the third floor family room.
- Part 1: Installing Wood Shingle Siding
- Bob works with contractor Bob Ryley and carpenter Chris Clark installing new wood-shingle siding. Bob demonstrates a few of the pry bars used to remove the old shingles and the tools used to apply the new.
- Part 2: Touring the Waldun Forest Products Shingle Factory
- Part 3: Redesigning the Third Floor
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?