- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 10: Heating and Cooling Systems
Reviewing the High-Efficiency HVAC System
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 10, Part 1
An elaborate and highly efficient HVAC system is installed in the basement and Bob checks out his new system 2000 unit and air handler. Radiant heat is installed in the bathroom floor and the electrical inspector is on site to approve the work that’s been done so far.
- Part 1: Reviewing the High-Efficiency HVAC System
- Bob talks with Mike Kaufmann from Energy Kinetics about the high-efficiency System 2000. The low mass unit will be used to supply both the heat and hot water for the entire house. Bob and Mike are joined by plumbing and heating contractor Frank Iadarola, who has isolated the zones for servicing ease. Bob and Frank look at the hydro air unit, which will supply the first-floor heating and air conditioning.
- Part 2: Reviewing the Boiler Pipes and Bathroom In-Floor Radiant Heat
- Part 3: Installing Electrical Wiring in an Old Home
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?