- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 15: Trim and Paneling Get Underway
Creating a Cornice Molding for the Dining Room
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 15, Part 1
Trim and paneling get underway in the entryway, living room, and front hall to return some of the house’s original formality and grandeur. Bob takes us on a visit to the Isaac Bell House in Newport, RI, for a look at one of the finest examples of the Shingle Style to be found anywhere.
- Part 1: Creating a Cornice Molding for the Dining Room
- Bob helps carpenter Bob Ryley create an elaborate five-piece cornice molding in the dining room. Ryley has created a raised working environment around the perimeter of the room and begun cutting the many pieces needed to create the ornate molding.
- Part 2: Touring the Isaac Bell Historic House
- Part 3: Installing Wall Paneling in the Entranceway and Visiting the Completed Tiled Shower
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?