- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 18: Toilet and Vanity Installation, Fixtures Factory Tour, and Custom Closets
Reviewing the Front Porch, and Installing Interior Columns and a Vanity
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 18, Part 1
The plumber installs a new toilet and vanity in the powder room, and we take a tour of the Kohler factory in Wisconsin where these fixtures are made. Elaborate, custom California Closets are being installed in the master bedroom suite while a versatile, white Melamine system is assembled in Bob’s daughter’s bedroom closet.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Front Porch, and Installing Interior Columns and a Vanity
- Bob reviews the Victorian color scheme and design elements of his front-corner porch. Inside, he meets with trim carpenter David Ives to discuss the staved columns he is installing to visually break up the vestibule and front hall. Bob admires the half bath under the staircase with its tumbled marble mosaic floor and then watches plumber Ron Iadarola attach the "tender gray" Kohler sink to a marble vanity top and install Victorian-style fittings to complete the project.
- Part 2: Touring the Kohler Showroom and Factory in Kohler, WI
- Part 3: Looking at New Bedroom Closets
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?