it should show some resistance not necessarily enough to make the beeper sound and not infinative. but not zero ohms either.
you should get at least some kind of reading across that gas valve coil. how about across the new igniter ?
first thing would be to check the lid switch for electrical continuity. on that particular washer the connector for the lid switch is under the co...
just because the switch clicks when you close the lid doesn't necesarily mean that electrical contact has been made. try this first:when it gets...
i can answer that. here's the answer. any heating and cooling supply facility. just show them what you have and they will sell you a replacemen...
explain what is happening,have them test the incoming voltage and document their response.if later it is found that the voltage is too high,they ma...
what it ended up being was the meter box was all corroded inside. whenever somebody complained about bulbs burning out prematurly usually it end...
replace a couple of the regular breakers with piggybacks,that would free up 2 slots for the a/c double breaker.
make sure the condensor is clean and the fan that blows air over it is clean and running. make sure the evaporator fan is running and you have goo...
GE say's CONVERTING TO LP GAS (or converting back to natural gas from LP) This range leaves the factory set for use with natural gas. If you ...
take that cap off as you would to flush out the sediment. now see that black rubber seal in the cap? replace it. it has a small tear in it.
you need to run a line that matches the requirments of the stove which i believe is 220v amps unknown. what does the stovetop installation manual say?
when you disconnected it you didn't make a simple diagram of what you had so when you connected it back up something got juggled around.
that red led being on means the unit thinks the ice bin is full. if that helps. p.s. are you sure they are out of business. i googled franklin...
something made it overheat.probably a lint build up somewhere,blocked ventilation.
unplug dryer and there's a cover that you take off. http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID=2986 try to get someone to help you ...
sometimes there is so much of a lint build up it restricts the airflow and blows out this little fuse in the back of the dryer because it gets too ...
thanks again Dan, i guess it was that unit just to the right of the fan. once i saw that picture you put up i realized that was it. thank you.