- Contests & Give-Aways >
- Enter Bob Vila’s $5,000 Beat the Heat Giveaway with Fujitsu General Today!
Enter Bob Vila’s $5,000 Beat the Heat Giveaway with Fujitsu General Today!
Enter for your chance to win a wall-mounted mini-split heating and cooling system – plus installation!
During the summer months, many homeowners escape from the stifling heat by blasting their air conditioner. Unfortunately, though, maintaining an ideal household temperature doesn’t come cheap. HVAC systems account for about half of a typical home’s energy consumption, which directly impacts your monthly utility bill. That’s why we partnered with Fujitsu General to give away an energy-efficient Halcyon RLS3Y Wall Mounted Mini-Split Heating and Cooling System, plus up to $2,500 toward installation!
Enter Bob Vila’s $5,000 Beat the Heat Giveaway with Fujitsu General today and every day this month (starting at 12:00 p.m. EST on June 30, 2017 through 11:59 a.m. on July 31, 2017) for your chance to win!
Thanks to its advanced technology and innovative features, the Fujitsu Halcyon is one of the most effective mini-split systems in North America. The energy efficiency of the system saves homeowners money on utility bills while maintaining a home’s comfort level. What’s more, the Halcyon is quieter than conventional HVAC models, with the ability to quickly achieve a homeowner’s desired temperature – even when working in extreme hot and cold temperatures. The Halcyon is available in three models (9, 12 or 15,000 BTU) and the winner of our giveaway can choose the best option for his/her home.
The Fujitsu Halcyon RLS3Y Wall Mounted Mini-Split Heating and Cooling System is made to heat and cool a single room. The system has many advanced, technology-driven features.
- Halcyon systems have Wi-Fi capabilities, which allow them to be controlled remotely with an app for smartphones and tablets.
- The Energy Saving Program (ESP) senses motion, adjusting a room’s temperature 20 minutes after it becomes empty. Then, when people return, the unit returns to its set operating temperature.
- A wireless programmable remote control allows users to set weekly timers.
- The design relies on ductless technology to keep the loudest parts of the system, like the compressors and motors, outside of the home, where they won’t create a noisy distraction. As another benefit of the design, hot or cold air can’t escape through ducting, so the mini-split system produces less wasted energy than standard central AC systems.
Enter today and every day this July to increase your odds of winning the Fujitsu Halcyon RLS3Y Wall Mounted Mini-Split Heating and Cooling System! To learn more about Fujitsu, click here. Also, don’t forget to check out Fujitsu General on Facebook.
“Bob Vila’s $5,000 Beat the Heat Giveaway with Fujitsu General” is open only to permanent legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia. Void in all other geographic locations. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Contest Period for Prize runs from 12:00 p.m. (EST) Friday, June 30, 2017 through 11:59 a.m. (EST) Monday, July 31, 2017. One entry per household per day on BobVila.com. Must submit name and email address using the online “Bob Vila’s$5,000 Beat the Heat with Fujitsu General” submission form. Alternative means of entry for Drawing is available by faxing your name and address to 508-437-8486 during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By entering, all entrants agree to the Official Rules.