Enter NOW to Win a Haiku Ceiling Fan!
Win a $1,000 Haiku ceiling fan by entering the final week of Bob Vila's End of Summer Sweepstakes—TODAY
While ceiling fans come in a full array of designs from traditional to contemporary, they are not typically thought of as sleek and sophisticated. But, there is one exception—the Haiku fan. And, now you can enter to win your choice of Haiku ceiling fan (from Big Ass Fans) during the fourth and final week of Bob Vila’s End of Summer Sweepstakes.
Starting today and every day through Monday, September 30th (11:59 a.m. EST), you can enter to win a Haiku fan, valued at $1,000, and experience for yourself the ceiling fan that exceeds expectations in looks and performance.
Designed with efficiency and aesthetics in mind, Haiku ceiling fans are smooth, sleek, and designed with advanced technology. The airfoils and central motor housing blend together into a single, seamless form, giving dust nowhere to hide, and allowing the entire fan to be wiped down for a comprehensive clean. And, with the Haiku available in two materials and four finishes, you’re sure to find one that shows-off your style.
But there’s more to the Haiku than good looks:
- A patent-pending sensorless control directly measures the voltage generated in the windings, resulting in smooth operation.
- Unlike traditional flat ceiling fan blades, Haiku’s patent-pending airfoils and overall aerodynamic profile makes it among the quietest ceiling fans in the world—at all speeds.
- Let there be light! An LED module’s digital dimmer offers 16 increments of brightness to provide the perfect amount of light for any setting.
- Compared to the usual three settings offered by competitors, Haiku’s advanced electronics utilize seven speeds, a timer, sleep setting (gradually stepping the speed down), and the exclusive “Whoosh” mode, which mimics the variations in natural breezes.
- Before being confirmed as the most efficient among ENERGY STAR ceiling fans, Haiku™ had already won the prestigious international LiveEDGE award acknowledging excellence in electronic design for the global environment.
- In a typical year, Haiku would use about 50 kWh, for a cost of around $5. In fact, Haiku occupies the entire top ten of a list of the most efficient ENERGY STAR rated ceiling fans.
So ENTER DAILY through Monday, September 30th (11:59 a.m. EST) to increase your chances of winning your very own during WEEK 4— the final week—of Bob Vila’s End of Summer Sweepstakes!
For more about the Haiku Fan from Big Ass Fans, click here.
The “Bob Vila’s End of Summer Sweepstakes” is open only to permanent legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia; residents of Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible. Void in all other geographic locations. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Contest Period runs from 12:00 p.m. (EST) Thursday, August 30th, 2013 through 11:59 a.m. (EST) Monday, September 30th, 2013. One entry per household per day on BobVila.com. Alternative means of entry for Drawing is available by faxing your name and address to 508-437-8486 during the applicable Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. See Official Rules.