Target’s Black Friday will Last All of November This Year—6 Ways to Take Full Advantage
You won’t have to fight the crowds at Target’s Black Friday event this year. The retailer has extended its top sales throughout the entire month of November, and you can shop several ways.
In response to pandemic shopping concerns in 2020, Target will remain closed all day on Thanksgiving and won’t open early on Black Friday morning. But you won’t miss any bargains, because the national retailer is offering holiday deals throughout the entire month of November.
Target Black Friday Deals Now
Check Target’s weekly ads every Thursday through Saturday to preview the upcoming week’s bargains. You’ll find deep discounts in Apparel & Accessories, Home, Electronics, and much more. To make sure you don’t miss any deals, sign up for weekly emails from Target.
RELATED: The Best Black Friday Deals 2020
Got Kids? Get Deals! Have Fun!
This year, Target is partnering with FAO Schwarz to make the holidays more festive and offer doorbuster deals on the toys kids love. Download a Letter to Santa that your child can fill out offline, and print out a free holiday coloring page to get the season off to a merry start. Check out just a few of the FAO Schwarz toy deals you’ll be able to nab as soon as Oct. 29.
- Giant 69-Inch Dance-On Piano Mat ($39.99)
- Candy Rocket Dispenser ($29.99)
- FAO Schwarz Baby Doll Bathtime Bubble Bath Set ($29.99)
- Ryan’s World RC Motorhead Swap & Win Racer ($39.99)
- Brain Benders Game ($9.99)
New Target Black Friday Deals Weekly
During Target’s November promotion, new deals will drop on a weekly basis. Look for the best bargains during the following weeks:
- November 1-7: Launch week is all about getting great prices on electronics and technology like the Ring Video Doorbell 3 for $139.99 (was $199.99). Then, check back later in the week, November 6, to snag a Dyson V8 vacuum for $229.99 (was $379.99) or a Samsung 70-inch Smart 4K Crystal HDR UHD TV for $599.99 (was $729.99).
- November 8–14: Kitchen warriors and budding chefs won’t want to miss these deals!
- November 15–21: Dress up for the holidays with deep discounts on Apparel and Beauty bargains.
- November 22-28: Toys, consoles, videos, and electronics are included in this week’s top bargains.
RELATED: The Best Vacuum Black Friday Deals
No need to push and shove in the aisles this year. Instead, download the Target App on your smartphone or tablet and shop online. Most orders are ready within four hours. Simply park in one of Target’s designated pickup spots and your order will be delivered to your car. Alternatively, you can opt to pick up your order inside the store.
Target is also offering same-day delivery through Shipt, their shopping delivery partner. Shop online and choose free home delivery. It’s like having your very own personal shopper!
Rewards for Loyalty
When you join Target Circle, you’ll earn 1 percent on every purchase, to be redeemed later. Being a Circle member comes with other lucrative benefits, like getting 5 percent off your purchases on your birthday, and special access to hundreds of deals not publicly advertised. Or you can save up to 5 percent on all your shopping purchases when you apply (and are approved) for a Target Red Card.
RELATED: The Best Black Friday TV Deals
Extended Price Match Guarantee
In 2020, Target is extending its standard 14-day price match guarantee to meet this year’s unique shopping needs. Starting Nov. 1 and running through Dec. 24, Target will guarantee that the price you pay is the lowest. If you buy an item at Target that’s advertised as a “Black Friday deal” and then find the same item at a lower price on Target.com or in a Target store, the company will refund the difference, so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal this holiday season.