Latest Discussions : Basement & Foundation


10:53AM | 10/19/05
Member Since: 10/18/05
1 lifetime posts
Im told that there is a product that is like heavy bubble wrap that glues onto basement walls creating a moisture barrier as well as raising eficiency in heating.

BUT no one can tell me what it is called!!

HELP!! I have tried to find it online and get strange matches to thermal blanket lol.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button