This is a brand new home with a brand new fan, stove, cabinet, etc.. When turn on the fan, the vapor spots remain on the cabinet doors and top of the cabinet. The stains are very hard to remove. We pay top dollars for the home and expect a spotless kitchen cabinet. The first time we used the fan and it happened and since then we have not turned the fan on.
Call the builder and they said it is normal. Are the steam vapor stains on the kitchen cabinet doors & top of the exhausted fan normal? Normal? So we can never turn the fan on?
Does anyone have this problem?
Get Help from Bob Vila
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries